Need a doctor for the whole family?
The Health Unlimited Family Medical Center (HUL) provides family-centered, comprehensive primary health care services to infants, children and adults in a warm, friendly environment. Patients are seen by appointment, but walk-ins are welcome if there is an urgent medical matter. Every attempt is made to keep waiting time to a minimum.
Health Unlimited is staffed by a board-certified physicians, physicians assistants and/or nurse practitioners. The Center offers:
- Preventative well adult care (ages 18 and older)
- Preventative well child care (newborn through age 18)
- Immunizations/vaccinations for adults and children
- Women's health including routine GYN/PAP tests, breast exams and family planning
- STD and HIV testing
- Acute and chronic disease management
- Lab tests including EKGs, blood work, urine analysis, glucose testing
- Nutritional and smoking cessation counseling
Among the illnesses treated are chronic conditions like diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure, as well as routine complaints like rashes, coughs and colds. When needed, referrals to specialists are made.
HUL is licensed by the New York State Department of Health. Most health insurance plans are accepted and there is a sliding scale fee structure for uninsured patients.
Appointments can be made online and patients can access their medical records and test results via a secure and confidential portal.
We speak English, Spanish and Chinese.
Open Monday to Friday.