The Community Consultation Center's (CCC) philosophical approach is that all human beings have the potential for growth and change. The goal is to help individuals regain control of their lives as quickly aspossible in order to resume their personal and family lives.
Treatment is based on identifying and supporting the inner strengths of children, adults and families to better cope with personal and environmental stress such as:
- Parent/child issues
- Marital conflicts/divorce
- Effects of substance abuse on family systems
- Mood disorders including anxiety and depression
- Adjustment disorders
- Death in the family, personal injury or disability
- Incest/abuse and domestic violence
- Trauma and post traumatic stress disorders
Services offered to address these issues are:
- Health and psychosocial assessments
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Psychotropic medication management
- Case management
- 24-hour telephone emergency coverage
- Crisis intervention
- Health and wellness
Our hours are Monday and Wednesday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The multi-ethnic professional staff provides services in English, Spanish, two dialects of Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Italian, Polish and German.
Medicaid, Medicare and other third-party insurance providers are accepted. A sliding-scale fee is available for those ineligible for health insurance.
Services are available by appointment or on a walk-in basis.