Henry Street Settlement opens doors of opportunity for Lower East Side residents and other New Yorkers through social services, arts, and health care programs.
Camp Henry (Accredited by the Camping Association & Licensed by the Department of Health)
Give your child (ages 5 – 13) a summer of fun and learning at Camp Henry at Henry Street Settlement on the Lower East Side! We provide educational enrichment to prevent “summer learning loss,” including STEAM projects and engaging literacy lessons, plus arts and crafts, music, drama, sports, swimming, and field trips.
This year’s theme is Urban Explorers; each week will include thrilling explorations of the five boroughs and New York City history, which will feature field trips, project-based activities and theme-based parties.
- Educational programming to prevent summer learning loss
- Homework summer packet assistance
- Daily outdoor activities
- Daily visits to parks
- Swimming twice weekly
- Water activities
- Weekly sharing and performances for parents to highlight each week’s activities.
- Social and emotional learning to promote confidence
- Extended Day for families that need additional support
- Computer labs as and video production
Enrolling your child is easy.
- Click to download the application »
- Print the application.
- Complete the application.
- Drop off the application, other required documents and your deposit (money order or credit card only) to the Camp Henry Office, 301 Henry Street, New York, NY 10002.
Camp Henry will operate Monday-Friday from July 9 to August 24, 2018. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included. Full season is July 9 -Aug. 24. Half sessions are July 9-Aug. 3 and Aug. 6-Aug. 24. Camp hours are 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., with extended day available. Ask about financial aid, and sibling and early-bird discounts.
If you have questions, please contact:
Aaron Cummings, Director of After-School and Camp Services
212-254-3100 x263 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee Schedule »
Tuition assistance and medical form coming soon.
Are you a college student interested in working at Camp Henry? Email us your resume »