Henry Street Settlement opens doors of opportunity for Lower East Side residents and other New Yorkers through social services, arts, and health care programs.
Camp Henry (Accredited by the Camping Association & Licensed by the Department of Health)
Are you looking for a great summer camp that offers exciting adventures, explores creativity and incorporates education? Look no further than Camp Henry! This summer, Camp Henry will expose all campers to a Wonderful World of Disney and Pixar. Campers will learn about the history of the Lower East Side, participate in daily enrichment and academic activities including sports, creative arts, dance, drama, swimming and enjoy an exhilarating field trip each week.
- Educational programming to prevent summer learning loss
- Homework summer packet assistance
- Daily outdoor activities
- Daily visits to parks
- Lunch (optional) available for $5.00 per day
- Swimming twice weekly
- Water activities
- Weekly sharing and performances for parents to highlight each week’s activities.
- Social and emotional learning to promote confidence
- Extended Day for families that need additional support
- Computer labs as and video production
Enrolling your child is easy.
- Click to download the application »
- Print the application.
- Complete the application.
- Drop off the application, other required documents and your deposit (money order or credit card only) to the Camp Henry Office, 301 Henry Street, New York, NY 10002.
Camp Henry will operate Monday-Friday from Wednesday, July 5 to Friday, August 18, 2017, from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Rates for Summer 2017
- Full summer (July 5 – August 18) $1,750.00
- July Session (July 5th – July 28th) $1,200.00
- August Session (July 31st –August 18th) $990.00
- Extended Day (Drop off at 8 am and pick up at 6 pm) $180
- Tuition assistance is available.
If you have questions, please contact:
Aaron Cummings, Director of After-School and Camp Services
212-254-3100 x263 or email@example.com
Are you a college student interested in working at Camp Henry? Email us your resume »