Henry Street Settlement opens doors of opportunity for Lower East Side residents and other New Yorkers through social service, arts, and health care programs.
Henry Street is Hiring!
We’re a great place to work.
Henry Street Settlement is like no other organization, and our positions are not ordinary jobs. Every day Henry Street’s dedicated team carries out a 129-year blueprint of service to our community established by our founder, Lillian Wald, in 1893. In return for our team’s essential work, we offer excellent benefits, including:
- wage floor of $22 per hour
- excellent health benefits for full-time team members
- an extensive professional development and online learning program
- scholarships to support higher education
- deep investment in diversity, equity, and inclusion
- social work CEUs fully paid
- employee recognition programs
- Health & Wellness and Training & Development committees that include frontline staff
Whether you’re applying to work at Henry Street or looking to take your career elsewhere, we can help! Our Workforce Development Center offers a comprehensive range of career supports, including resume and interview support, job placement, job training, and retention services for adults, youth, and business owners.