Henry Street Settlement opens doors of opportunity for Lower East Side residents and other New Yorkers through social service, arts, and health care programs.
Henry Street is Hiring!
We’re a great place to work.
Henry Street Settlement is like no other organization, and our positions are not ordinary jobs. Every day Henry Street’s dedicated team carries out a 129-year blueprint of service to our community established by our founder, Lillian Wald, in 1893. In return for our team’s essential work, we offer excellent benefits, including:
- wage floor of $22 per hour
- excellent health benefits for full-time team members
- an extensive professional development and online learning program
- scholarships to support higher education
- deep investment in diversity, equity, and inclusion
- social work CEUs fully paid
- employee recognition programs
- Health & Wellness and Training & Development committees that include frontline staff
Whether you’re applying to work at Henry Street or looking to take your career elsewhere, we can help! Our Workforce Development Center at 178 Broome Street offers a comprehensive range of career supports, including resume and interview support, job placement, job training, and retention services for adults, youth, and business owners. Click here to get started!