Henry Street Settlement opens doors of opportunity for Lower East Side residents and other New Yorkers through social services, arts, and health care programs.
Work at Henry Street
Henry Street is Hiring!
Henry Street Settlement’s doors are open as we meet the profound needs of our community during the COVID-19 crisis. We’re seeking caring, committed and skilled workers to fill positions in our Transitional & Supportive Housing program. Social Workers, Case Managers, Shift Supervisors, Team Leaders, Client Care Workers, and other rewarding positions are available. The right candidates will have the opportunity to fulfill meaningful roles on our team, helping to meet the day-to-day needs of the residents in our shelters.
- We are interviewing remotely.
- Some positions can be done remotely
We’re a great place to work.
Henry Street Settlement is like no other organization, and our positions are not ordinary jobs. Every day, Henry Street’s dedicated team carries out a 127-year blueprint of service to our community established by our founder, Lillian Wald, in 1893. In return for our team’s essential work, we offer excellent benefits, including:
- an extensive online learning program
- scholarships to support higher education
- deep investment in diversity, equity & inclusion
- social work CEU’s fully paid
- excellent employee recognition programs.
- Health & Wellness and Training & Development committees that include frontline staff
Visit our Workforce Development Center, which offers a comprehensive range of job training, placement, and retention services for adults, out-of-school youth, public assistance recipients, and small-business owners. We also have a variety of internship opportunities available.