Henry Street Settlement opens doors of opportunity for Lower East Side residents and other New Yorkers through social service, arts, and health care programs.
The Hub is Here For You!
The Lower East Side Youth Opportunity Hub is all about success, support, and community and offers the following services to young people ages 10 to 24 who live, work, or attend school on the Lower East Side:
- Mental health support
- Classes, workshops, and fun trips
- Help finding a job
- Help returning to school, getting a GED, or getting into college
- Basketball, soccer, baseball, and more
- Financial planning and access to resources
Operated by Henry Street and our partners, individuals can walk in to any of these sites to get services.
- Jacob Riis Cornerstone, 80 Avenue D
- Boys & Girls Republic, 888 East 6th Street
- Education Services Building, 301 Henry Street
For more information, please write firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.254.3100 x3231