Henry Street Settlement opens doors of opportunity for Lower East Side residents and other New Yorkers through social services, arts, and health care programs.
2019 TCS New York City Marathon
Henry Street is proud to be an official charity partner of the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon! Henry Street’s team will be running in support of over 50,000 New Yorkers who depend on the Settlement’s programs for the arts, healthcare, education, employment help and shelter.
Perks of joining #TeamHenry:
- Making a difference: Your run and fundraising campaign will support our vital and impactful programs for individuals and families in need. Way to add meaning to your miles!
- We’re fun! You’re joining an awesome community of likeminded runners who want to support a local charity.
- Volunteer opportunities: Come volunteer at Henry Street with your fellow runners and see firsthand the impact that you will make.
- Special events: As a part of #TeamHenry, you’ll receive complimentary tickets to some of Henry Street’s exclusive special events.
- Fundraising requirements
- Each runner must raise $2,500 by November 3, 2019 (the day of the marathon.) Unfortunately, NYRR does not allow runners to combine campaigns, which means anyone who raises more than $2,500 can’t make up for a team member who doesn’t meet the minimum.
- Race registration feesthis is the fee that you must pay to New York Road Runners, the organization that produces the race) ◦
- $255 for NYRR members
- 295 for non NYRR members
- $358 for non members and non US residents