Support the CONNECT program’s Hygiene Kit Drive!
By Henry Street Settlement
Help make a difference in the lives of fellow New Yorkers and our community. Henry Street’s newest Health & Wellness program, CONNECT, brings comprehensive mental health services out of the clinic and into the community , working directly with New Yorkers in need, specifically those experiencing homelessness, recovering from addiction, or returning from the criminal justice system.
To support the launch of this new program, we have a goal of creating 500 hygiene kits to provide everyday essentials to our clients. Here’s how you can help!
- Go to henrystreet.org/CONNECTdrive
- View our wish list of essential items
- Select the item (s) you wish to donate, select quantity, and add to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and select “Henry Street CONNECT Drive” as your shipping address. It will be listed under “Other Addresses.”
- Optional: Add your name and email in the note section so we can thank you.
- Process your payment and smile knowing that you have helped a fellow New Yorker in need!